Shipping profiles help you charge accurate shipping rates through product-based shipping rules. You can use shipping profiles to set shipping rates for specific products, and charge different amounts based on where you're shipping your products to and from. You can add products that should share shipping rates to a shipping profile, and then set up shipping zones and rates for each location that fulfills those products.
- From your Shopify admin, go to Settings > Shipping & delivery.
- In Custom shipping rates for products, click Create new profile.
- Enter a name for the profile.
- In the Products section, use the search bar to add products to the shipping profile.
- Address any changes you need to make to your locations.
- For each shipping zone that you want in your shipping profile, complete the following steps:
- In Shipping to, click Create shipping zone.
- Name the shipping zone.
- Select the countries or regions that are part of the zone, and then click Done.
- For each shipping rate you want in the zone, click Add rate, choose the rate's details, and then click Done.
- Click Save.